NoobToo wallets?
  • Not saying we can do it, just an idea I had when I was watching Pulp Fiction the other day.

Maybe have a basic leather wallet with the Noobtoob logo, saying....Ummm, Wine box, muthafucka?

I dunno, just thought it would be a good concept. If anyone else can come up with something, please do so.
  • yeah id buy one that said NOOBTOOB MOTHER FUKER!!!
  • that would be cool to have a wallet with the noobtoob logo on, and just the noobtoob logo, dont go overboard. Black wallet with a noobtoob logo perfect.
  • nutta27 said:
    that would be cool to have a wallet with the noobtoob logo on, and just the noobtoob logo, dont go overboard. Black wallet with a noobtoob logo perfect.

Yeah. Maybe we can have secret game pockets for PSP discs or something. Any takes on this concept?
  • How bout one of those kiddy velcro wallets. All purple, with a black trim, and the noobtoob logo stitched on the side.
  • Diet-Coke-Fatality said:
    [quote=nutta27]that would be cool to have a wallet with the noobtoob logo on, and just the noobtoob logo, dont go overboard. Black wallet with a noobtoob logo perfect.

Yeah. Maybe we can have secret game pockets for PSP discs or something. Any takes on this concept?[/quote]

that would be kickass, id buy that. good idea DCF.
  • Hah, good idea.

I'm not sure if any sites actually print wallets though. I didn't see them on cafepress. Have you seen anyone that does them?
  • tobin said:
    Hah, good idea.

I'm not sure if any sites actually print wallets though. I didn't see them on cafepress. Have you seen anyone that does them?

No, But if anyone does, PLEASE tell me. Or if anyone makes it themselves, please post it here. THAT would be kickass.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week