NooBTooB Wiki is ACTIVE!
  • There's a wiki link right on the front page now, or you can go to http://www.noobtoob.com/wiki and check it out.

Yuzo and I put a whole bunch of good info on the front page for everyone to get started with, it suggests that you make an account so we can track who is making changes, and also to go in and edit the pages with Gamertags and Wii IDs and add yours.

I think over time this is going to become an awesome resource for NooBTooBers, we can all find each others information easily instead of digging back through forums, and we'll have a nice bunch of reference material about old episodes.

So go to it! Poke around! There's an "edit" button at the top of every page, make an account and start adding information!

Don't worry about breaking stuff, wikis are very easy and friendly. You can always preview your changes before you make them, and if you mess up, just edit it again.

This Wiki exists for you guys. Have fun with it!
  • tobin said:
    I think over time this is going to become an awesome resource for NooBTooBers, we can all find each others information easily instead of digging back through forums, and we'll have a nice bunch of reference material about old episodes.

Ugh, pain! My forums have been relegated to something along the lines of dirt. ;____; *cry*

Why do you hate me?
  • Sloth said:
    [quote=tobin]I think over time this is going to become an awesome resource for NooBTooBers, we can all find each others information easily instead of digging back through forums, and we'll have a nice bunch of reference material about old episodes.

Ugh, pain! My forums have been relegated to something along the lines of dirt. ;____; *cry*
    [/quote]

Hah, no way, the forums are the heart and soul of the NooBTooB community. The wiki is just our backbone.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week