Worst Controller EVER: Which one made your hands bleed?
  • reguardless of the time it was made it's still a hand cramp machine, and I just never liked the xbox controller design I perfer sony's design, fits my hands perfectly
  • Gotta give it to the original Xbox controller. Playing with that thing is like trying to watch a retard fuck.
  • RichtheChef said:
    [quote=CapnRedChops]

Gotta strongly dissgree with you there - the Gamecube controller is the best of all the controllers listed

WHAT? too many paintballs to the head for you red. the gamecube is just to small and akward compared to the SNES, comfort & simplisity (compared to modern day multi-dpad controllers)[/quote]

The Gamecube is too small & awkward compared to the SNES, you say?

Do you even know what it looks like?
    Gamecube also has the best button layout.

You're a chef? I suspect you're bakin' cookies and eating too much of your product...

;)

CRC
  • the six-axis control. the controller is so light it feels annoying. No vibration and too small.

The orignal xbox controller for being too big.

They both draw so i will vote for neither
  • I voted for the N64. I can barely fit my hands around the three-pronged menace, and can't imagine a child being able to do so.

The thing that caused me to immediately hate the Xbox upon its launch was its controller. I played a small demo at a Toys 'R Us years ago, and couldn't reach half the buttons. The damn thing was the same size as a brick, for god's sake!

The Gamecube's, while not a bad controller, is certainly strange. The buttons have arbitrary sizes and shapes, and are dispersed randomly as well. It isn't too comfortable, either, especially the right stick. Why was it a good idea to make it curve in instead of out, and hard instead of soft?
  • I just played a PSP today and I must say that analog stick is fkin' ASS!
  • good lord the n64 controller,
    whenever my brothers come home from school we play super smash bros non-stop
    But god dammit if everytime we dont walk away with blisters and soars
    so painful flicking the raw plastic analogue stick aroud for hours.
    And it just getts worse over time, getting more beat up, and more raw
    It also doesnt help that it hs a skinny top, a perfect circle blade replica
  • Well, considering that the N64 controller actually has made hands bleed, this one is a no-brainer.
  • I've always hated the Playstation controllers. They just feel weird to me. Weird, everyone hates the N64 controller, and I thought it was pretty good :P
  • cubeface21 said:
    I've always hated the Playstation controllers. They just feel weird to me. Weird, everyone hates the N64 controller, and I thought it was pretty good :P

Try playing the original Mario Party... Did anyone ever play that game and not walk away with a giant raw circle of flesh in the middle of there hand?
  • Strife315 said:

Try playing the original Mario Party... Did anyone ever play that game and not walk away with a giant raw circle of flesh in the middle of there hand?

Mario Party is the first game I think of as an example of how bad the N64 controller was. I swear, those damn mini-games that had you rotate the analog stick were designed for torture, not fun.
  • Wheres the Powerglove?
  • OK! I just rememeber about the Virtual Boy console.. OMG, simply the worst controller ever. No wonder the console died so soon. For those of you who don't know of the Virtual Boy... image
  • I have to go with the genesis controler. The position of the buttons never felt right to me. Also the original xbox controller made my hand hurt the first few times I played it because it was abnormally large.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week