O.o noob toob?
  • ....did i miss a post that said theres no noob toob this week? or am i being to impatiend and is it being uploaded this instant ^.^
  • Yeah we recorded it yesterday due to some scheduling conflicts and the audio is done. Tobin's gonna go work on the video tonight and we should have it up soon.

Normally we record on Mondays and have it up by Wednesday, but it looks like it'll be up late Wednesday or early morning Thursday this week.

Also, we're going to hit the US offices of Capcom on Friday so hopefully we'll be able to get some good shots or videos while we're there.
  • Ooooh sounds interesting, now remember yuzo no feeding tobin till hes done editing :D
    gl at capcom
  • SirShop-A-Lot said:
    Ooooh sounds interesting, now remember yuzo no feeding tobin till hes done editing :D
    gl at capcom

Fuck that, I won't work on Noobtoob unless someone starts feeding me beer.
  • tobin said:
    [quote=SirShop-A-Lot]Ooooh sounds interesting, now remember yuzo no feeding tobin till hes done editing :D
    gl at capcom

Fuck that, I won't work on Noobtoob unless someone starts feeding me beer.[/quote]
    licour doesnt count as food it counts as elixir from the gods and everyones god given right so booze is fine BUT NO BIG MACS *whipcrack*

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week