NoobToob Browser
  • I was bored today so i made this independent NoobToob Browser , includes features like:
    -A nifty little hide button for work/school
    -Quick links for all NoobToob related stuff
    -Proxy support (im quite proud of that)
    - Its completely portable, so you can stick it on your memory stick/ HD
    -many other little nacks iv put in there, you can discover yourself

*Update*
    - added a search function
    - added a shortcut for the "hide" function just press Ins or Insert on you keyboard and Poof! your safe :P

Link
    http://willoinc.googlepages.com/NTBrowserV0.1.zip

enjoy :) and let me know what you think!

PS. You'll Need .net framework to use this! (most computers have this already)
  • Wow! Amazing job there Willo, definitely noobie deserving.
  • Awesome work, I'm especially fond of the Hide button! I get the biggest kick out of stuff like that.
  • LOL thanks guys, i hope i dont get sue'd for the "hide" button thing, maybe i should have put "generic word proccesor" instead....but that wuddve been crap....

oh well, im not charging (yet muha) and i recon i could take microsoft in a legal battle, iv seen enough oprah.
  • Great work once again Willo! Noobie for an awesome coding job as always! :D
  • Willo said:
    LOL thanks guys, i hope i dont get sue'd for the "hide" button thing, maybe i should have put "generic word proccesor" instead....but that wuddve been crap....

oh well, im not charging (yet muha) and i recon i could take microsoft in a legal battle, iv seen enough oprah.

haxorzs don get sue'd
  • Plankton said:
    [quote=Willo]LOL thanks guys, i hope i dont get sue'd for the "hide" button thing, maybe i should have put "generic word proccesor" instead....but that wuddve been crap....

haxorzs don get sue'd[/quote]

true, true

altho pirate bay got there ass handed too them....

*update*
    - added a search function
    - added a shortcut for the "hide" function just press Ins or Insert on you keyboard and Poof! your safe :P

Link
    http://willoinc.googlepages.com/NTBrowserV0.1.zip
  • The link for the browser does not work anymore, so I would be grateful if you would upload it again Willo.
  • @hicklespickle

Chances of that happening are slim to none.
  • Yeah that is what I thought, oh well I thought it was worth a try anyway. Was it removed for copyright reasons or is it just that the page server doesn't exist anymore?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week