Stickam is fucking creepy
  • So I was surfing the internet and heard about stickam, and o my god, it scared the shit out of me. people set up their live webcams and just sit there while anyone could come in and chat with them and sometimes people just sit there while people look at them. You might not think its creepy but go there and tell me it isn't. It's like myspace for people who are extremely vein
  • Well, for what it's worth, I just watched a girl typing on her machine and then pick her nose.

Watching someone type on a machine so amazingly boring. I guess the interaction part of it could be interesting, but then it's just a short hop, skip, and a jump to webcam girl territory which is just plain creepy.

Give me the panda cam any day..

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_station.html

Yw
  • yuzo said:
    Well, for what it's worth, I just watched a girl typing on her machine and then pick her nose.

Watching someone type on a machine so amazingly boring. I guess the interaction part of it could be interesting, but then it's just a short hop, skip, and a jump to webcam girl territory which is just plain creepy.

Give me the panda cam any day..

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_station.html

Yw

LOL yuzo is right there really isnt much appeal unless youre 45 wheigh 350lbs and live in you grandmothers basement but PANDAS ROCK so go watch pandas i say i saw the panda section a couple years ago god theyre adorable :D
  • Wow stickam really is freaky I had never heard of it before I saw this and even a freaky as it is it does comfort me knowing that no matter how bored I get working all night with nothing to do there are people doing not only the same thing but you can watch them doing the nothing
  • Pr0n FTW.

Oh, did you hear about these cam girls that had amazon wishlists linked on their site and people (40year old men) actually bought them stuff? My fucking god.

Makes me think about setting up a fish cam and have people buy me a 360.
  • I would love some creepy 40 year old child molester to buy me a 360 in hopes of a returned favor... but all they would find is that I am full of empty promises and lies and if all goes well a lot of happyness from the free 360:)
  • WHY!!!!! That is creepy…OMG

Why do they do that?

I did spend some time watching but it was so boring watching people read off of their screens. Stupid site and look how many people are registered, now that is scary!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week