100 members!
  • Welcome to Tuner89, you're our 100th forum member!

We've had explosive growth in the last month or two, and I'd like to thank all 100 of you for making these forums such an awesome place to hang out and chat with other gamers.

Noobtoob is all about gamers coming together and having a community, and I think ours is pretty damn awesome.
  • Congrats!

Now the next big thing will be the one year anni of noobtoob?
  • in honour of tuner being the 100th member we should all donate some cash and buy him a burger large fries and a milkshake
  • ok, but lets try and make sure the forum doesnt get TOO big, as then the flamer come here, ruin it.
  • SirShop-A-Lot said:
    in honour of tuner being the 100th member we should all donate some cash and buy him a burger large fries and a milkshake

I think that a BurgerKing game wold be better.Like Sneaking... :P :P
  • brex123 said:
    ok, but lets try and make sure the forum doesnt get TOO big, as then the flamer come here, ruin it.

Don't worry about that, I have no qualms about kicking people off who are being dicks. The forums will never devolve into flaming as long as I'm around.
  • RiSbO said:
    [quote=SirShop-A-Lot]in honour of tuner being the 100th member we should all donate some cash and buy him a burger large fries and a milkshake

I think that a BurgerKing game wold be better.Like Sneaking... :P :P[/quote]
    brilliant imma ebay a copy of sneak king this instant ^.^
  • tobin said:
    [quote=brex123]ok, but lets try and make sure the forum doesnt get TOO big, as then the flamer come here, ruin it.

Don't worry about that, I have no qualms about kicking people off who are being dicks. The forums will never devolve into flaming as long as I'm around.[/quote]

good thing someone cares about the users
  • tobin said:
    [quote=brex123]ok, but lets try and make sure the forum doesnt get TOO big, as then the flamer come here, ruin it.

Don't worry about that, I have no qualms about kicking people off who are being dicks. The forums will never devolve into flaming as long as I'm around.[/quote]

Try not to get rid of me ;p
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    [quote=tobin][quote=brex123]ok, but lets try and make sure the forum doesnt get TOO big, as then the flamer come here, ruin it.

Try not to get rid of me ;p[/quote]

If I got rid of you, I couldn't laugh at you when you sob like a little girl at my overwhelming points in Crackdown!
  • =D 100th member ftw =P

This place is awesome, I'll definately stay active here
  • Sunflower4000 said:
    [quote=tobin][quote=brex123]ok, but lets try and make sure the forum doesnt get TOO big, as then the flamer come here, ruin it.

dont worry tobins not getting rid of anyne just yet he's stuck in fucking passive mode and the remote is jammed >.< so UNFORTUNATELY he cant kick anyone just yet but dont worry about it im working on a solution :D
  • oi guys kick anybody who comes signs up with the name song rui he is a friend of mine and one of the biggest trolls on GameFAQs so watch out
  • tobin said:
    If I got rid of you, I couldn't laugh at you when you sob like a little girl at my overwhelming points in Crackdown!

Gaze upon my manly gamerscore, smashing you to pieces, Tobin ;p

I'll take that goddamn Crackdown challenge, goddammit.
  • Bump.

Holy memory lane Batman!! 100th member?! HAHAHAHAHAH!

So ugh... Tobin how'd that Crackdown challenge work out for you?

Wait, did Sunny actually fear getting banned? Ironic.

I showed up fairly shortly after this post. Anyways, just wanted to bring back a blast from the past and giggle.
  • 100th member? 1 year anniversary?!?!?! BUAHAHAHAHA!1!!
    we have change so much from this its hilarious! im still hurting from when tobin said "as long as im still around." oh god.
  • Tuner89 said:

This place is awesome, I'll definately stay active here

Ya sure you will buddy.
  • Ahh!!! This is Necroposting!!!! TO!!! THE!!! EXTREME!!!!!!
  • Anonymous said:
    in honour of tuner being the 100th member we should all donate some cash and buy him a burger large fries and a milkshake

I just saw super size me =O anyway I thought we had more then that!
  • really only 100 members??

I have to say that's quite small for a website that's been out at least 2006

I thought by now we would have maybe 1,000 members instead of 100 by now in 2010
  • EmranIsDead said:
    really only 100 members??

I thought by now we would have maybe 1,000 members instead of 100 by now in 2010
    this thread was made in Feb. 2007
  • Anonymous said:
    [quote=Sunflower4000][quote=tobin][quote=brex123]ok, but lets try and make sure the forum doesnt get TOO big, as then the flamer come here, ruin it.

dont worry tobins not getting rid of anyne just yet he's stuck in fucking passive mode and the remote is jammed >.< so UNFORTUNATELY he cant kick anyone just yet but dont worry about it im working on a solution :D[/quote]Well it looks like this guy succeeded in his quest considering his post is now marked as anonymous. Way to go dude, way to go.
  • EmranIsDead said:
    really only 100 members??

Actually, we currently have 6440 registered members. As Ninsaru said, this thread was made way back in 2007, when the site had only been up for a few months.
  • Is it just me, or is Tobin and Yuzo not so active anymore? :P
  • urbansoul said:
    Is it just me, or is Tobin and Yuzo not so active anymore? :P

They've never been what you would call active the entire time I've been here. Yuzo will visit every week to post the new Episode and post in a few topics, and Tobin.... well he visits hardly ever.
  • Huh what, did someone call my name?

Yw

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week