Metric Asston of Shame Voting: Week Three
  • Welcome to the voting thread for the Metric Asston of Shame. This is week three, we will take the top three of this week and bring them to another voting, which includes top threes from the subsequent weeks. Basically, top three votes advance to the next round, and so on. There WILL only be one overall winner, so don't fear. Vote for the best, and discuss below!

Remember! You are voting for what's the WORST thing you can have, the thing with the MOST shame, not voting for what you like most.

Strife315 - Named his cat Vincent after Vincent Valentine
    [spoiler:5eef7c3a7c]image[/spoiler:5eef7c3a7c]

Elmano - Collage cut out from old EGMs and PSMs
    [spoiler:5eef7c3a7c]image[/spoiler:5eef7c3a7c]

Dr Flibble - Limited Edition of The Idolmaster
    [spoiler:5eef7c3a7c]image
    image[/spoiler:5eef7c3a7c]

Sandata - Bad games
    [spoiler:5eef7c3a7c][/spoiler:5eef7c3a7c]

Eastman - Wears his gasmask whilst playing TF2

MixedUpZombies - Pokemon stuff

Sunflower - Doom fanfic
  • WOW Zombie....WOW, thats pretty funny lol, and i thought i was the only one who kept my pokemon cards
  • i really cant find the shame in any of this =P
  • hey sunflow'a, i voted for ya cuz i love ya :wink:
  • Voted for Sunflower!
  • so its the bad game one not the emo one...oh well. its my fault anyway for keeping from being displayed. Oh welp.
  • wearing a gas mask while playing TF2 isn't a bad thing, I actually think thats kinda cool, (especially when your playing as teh pyro) the only thing that wouldn't work is if you wore that while not playing as the pyro, THEN it would be shamefull. other than that, I wouid be proud to do that
  • wearing a gas mask while playing TF2 isn't a bad thing, I actually think thats kinda cool, (especially when your playing as teh pyro) the only thing that wouldn't work is if you wore that while not playing as the pyro, THEN it would be shamefull. other than that, I wouid be proud to do that
  • MixedUpzombies got my vote, hands down. Oooooh the shame.....oh wait (opens closet and looks into large chest filled with old pokemon items)...........yeeeeeeaaaah........AND THAT WAS RHYHORN...... :roll:........haven't touched the series in years and can still remember all original 151 off the top of my head...... :wink:.....................
  • Sandata!

you forgot to say nvardiar and vistar, quite shameful *shakes head*
    hehe
  • Shameful all of you!!
    sunflower you have my vote, i love DOOM but i did not go write a fanfic!!
  • Sandata, that just reeks of shame. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! *slaps*

Plz tell us that u still bought games like God of War along with all the Gundam...
  • Voting is over! Dr Flibble, myself (Sunflower) and MUZ all advance to the final round!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week