Metric Asston of Shame Voting: Week Two
  • Welcome to the voting thread for the Metric Asston of Shame. This is week two, we will take the top three of this week and bring them to another voting, which includes top threes from the subsequent weeks. Basically, top three votes advance to the next round, and so on. There WILL only be one overall winner, so don't fear. Vote for the best, and discuss below!

Remember! You are voting for what's the WORST thing you can have, the thing with the MOST shame, not voting for what you like most.

jaded_saphire - Went everywhere dressed as Wonder Woman when she was younger
    [spoiler:427db1f12d]image[/spoiler:427db1f12d]

DivineRetribution - Bottle Collection
    [spoiler:427db1f12d]image
    image[/spoiler:427db1f12d]

Locke - ET on the Atari VCS
    [spoiler:427db1f12d][/spoiler:427db1f12d]

Jediman_101 - Guitar Hero underwear, Naruto games, SW: Rebel Assault 2, Two Worlds and Fire Safety video

Fuzzy - Stuffed animal collection

Dogster080 - SSBB player, Pokemon bike theme

Ar7emis - Anime drawings
  • MOTHER FUCKER, damn i thought i had a chance. oh well, easy come easy go, and mine wasnt all shamefull. im rooting for the best competition i felt i faced, to you (insert name here)
  • ninsaru said:
    MOTHER FUCKER, damn i thought i had a chance. oh well, easy come easy go, and mine wasnt all shamefull. im rooting for the best competition i felt i faced, to you (insert name here)

Hey genius, that was week 1. You're in the top three, you advance to the finals. Look.

http://noobtoob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13042
  • I'm just way too cool to even think of shame to put on this topic.
  • DarkHairedDevil said:
    I'm just way too cool to even think of shame to put on this topic.

There's nothing to put in here, the entries are closed.
  • Sunflower said:
    [quote=ninsaru]MOTHER FUCKER, damn i thought i had a chance. oh well, easy come easy go, and mine wasnt all shamefull. im rooting for the best competition i felt i faced, to you (insert name here)

Hey genius, that was week 1. You're in the top three, you advance to the finals. Look.

http://noobtoob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13042[/quote]oopsie daysie, i didnt know that. well, im very stupid. :o
  • Dogster080 you get my vote.

Pokemon bike theme rules.
  • Fuzzy got my vote
    Piggy Pig for President!!!
  • Wow - I can't even fathom all the shame in one place! ET definitely has its place but good lord - Anime drawings should never be public :P. Ar7emis gets my vote.
  • Dogster for his very Ask a ninja-ish entry.

And i love that pokemon tune too! :D
  • Dogster you get my vote. That energy and enthusiasm truly made me smile. I look forward to seeing you play and creatively desposing of the games if you win.
  • Dogster gets my vote on his charisma alone.
  • For me it was a coin flip between jaded_saphire and fuzzy, but I went with jaded_saphire because I can't imagine anyone walking everywere dressed as Wonder Women.
  • Oh man I just picked a random one, and now I regret it. I should have picked Jaded_Sapphire for the simple fact that it looks like there is someone getting ready to juggle geese in that picture! AWESOME!
  • Hi Ar7emis...You get my vote because I share your shame (except when I was younger it was the xmen and batman and stuff because anime was only starting to take off...).

Good Luck!
  • I voted for Fuzzy cuz like...it scared me a bit.

Ar7emis was the runner up for her gamerscore.

I didn't really find the others very shamefull.
  • I love your booze cover Fuzzy I am glad it is not mikes hard lemonade :)
  • As much as I wanted to vote for Locke (I had to disinfect my house after sending ET off to Yuzo and Tobin), I had to go with Dogster080 for a few reasons:

1) He outright stated that he will play all of the MTOAJ. THis was a big selling point for me, as I wanted to see his take on them. I would love to see a "Dogster080's Ass Juice Reloaded" series where he takes the games and gives his own spin.

2) I dig the ask a ninja style.

3) Few things outshame the Power Rangers. That's 100% pure shame, stewed to perfection. Dealers have to cut that shame, lest their clientele die off.
  • Fuzzy cause stuffed animals rock
  • Anime is too shameful to own. It's actually so shameful I can't vote on it.
  • I voted for fuzzy. A 21 year old guy confessing he likes stuffed animals? How can anything be more "shamefull" then that? BTW Ar7emis I am not into anime at all, but I thought those looked kinda good.
  • well, my vote is for Sapphire... Mostly because we share a bed and I'd rather not start sleeping in the front yard
  • There you have it, week two is finished - with Ar7emis, Fuzzy, and Dogster moving ahead! Keep your eyes open for Week three!
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion