Metric Asston: Post your Shame!
  • [center:362479c3c5][/center:362479c3c5]
    The time has come for judgement to be passed and the metric asston of crap to be awarded to one 'lucky' winner. In case you're new here, the asston is the pile of shitty games that Tobin and Yuzo were showing off in NooBTooB Episode 127: all these have been donated by members of the community, along with videos saying how truly heinous they are.

To be in with a chance to have this collection of crap wining its way to you soon, all you need to do is post in this thread a picture or video of something that you are ashamed to have (extra credit for anything game-related). Your shrine to Princess Peach, a room filled with Pokemon plushies, or your Mortal Kombat fanfic. Anything you want, if you're ashamed of it post it here. Some videos will even be featured on the show, and the best entry will 'win'.

The winner will be chosen by Tobin and Yuzo, and the deadline for entering something will be Monday 9th February. As a bonus, if you can think of some clever way of destroying the asston once you 'win', let us know.

Good luck, and don't be afraid to be judged!
  • And to clarify - it MUST be your own personal submission. If we find out otherwise, you'll really be in for it! Many thanks go to Jam for posting this up for me - it is appreciated. I can't wait to see some embarassing removable-clothes Lara Croft statues, etc.
  • "This video is not available in your country or domain."

wtf?
  • Ecaftar said:
    "This video is not available in your country or domain."

wtf?

Same here >_> Why're we Europeans always fucked?
  • SpoonPower said:
    [quote=Ecaftar]"This video is not available in your country or domain."

wtf?

Same here >_> Why're we Europeans always fucked?[/quote]
    Dont worry, its only the Aerosmith song Shame on You.
    Your not missing anything important. :)
  • Chip said:
    [quote=SpoonPower][quote=Ecaftar]"This video is not available in your country or domain."

wtf?

Same here >_> Why're we Europeans always fucked?[/quote]
    Dont worry, its only the Aerosmith song Shame on You.
    Your not missing anything important. :)[/quote]

AHEY aerosmith is important!
  • i got a shit load of stuff that i got to show my shame of
  • I bought Guitar Hero for the DS.

That's shameful isn't it?
  • Tophat666 said:
    I bought Guitar Hero for the DS.

That's shameful isn't it?

well, do you play with it in public? lolz
  • Damn, I wish I still had pictures of "Geek's Corner". I took a part of my room, covered the walls in magic/pokemon/yugiho cards, poster's from nintendo power, and stolen caution tape. Then I took a folded down cardboard box, put it ontop of old toy bins and Mt. Dew boxes to make a table I then had self drawn placemats for all the diffrent card games. With a N64 hooked up to a small TV in the corner.. It was the perfect little gamer kid getaway. We would cram 4-6 of us in there at once just rotateing between who was playing what.... Be jealous.
  • I got something I need to videotape, but I definitely have something deserving of Shame. Stay tuned :) I hope someone will have something better - I don't wanna win all that shit!
  • Strife315, that's so shameful it overclocks the measuring system and registers as awesome. Christ, I wish I had a friend like you during childhood.

I have no real shames. At least, I'm not sure if this lies in the shame spectra. I own a fair few Zoid models. My Mum keeps referring to them as toys, damnit; toys don't take twelve hours to build. Ah, anyway, the Japanese course I was enrolled in last year ran a two-week study tour, and I couldn't resist picking up some lovely HMM kits; I had to air-mail two of the largest-possible-size boxes home in the end. In fact, you could say, one of the major draws of the study tour was buying those models.

Actually, I see some shame hiding in the corner there. Yeah, I see you ;)

• Here is my ultimate shame. I am a huge fan of Harvest moon, so when I saw this game and the thing about working on your own farm, I had to try it. So here ya go. Also, you should do the next Noob toob invasion here... that would be pretty damn funny. Oh, and incase you're wondering... I am 21 years old too.
  • Ok heres one for me.. I have a cat named Vincent. Most people think it's just a cool name but gamers know why I really named him that.

[spoiler:04d3447431]As In Cloud Strife and Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7[/spoiler:04d3447431]

and yes I have flower bed sheets. I'm just that awesome
  • I use to go everywhere in my wonderwoman outfit... even to the store.... give you a clue I am the one in the wonderwoman outfit from when I was like 4 or so. Not sure if this counts or not since its not game related but figure why not post it.

• Jaded_sapphire"]I use to go everywhere in my wonderwoman outfit... even to the store.... give you a clue I am the one in the wonderwoman outfit from when I was like 4 or so. Not sure if this counts or not since its not game related but figure why not post it.

Lol Sapphire.. but who didn't wear superhero stuff as a kid.. I mean I use to call myself one of the Thunder Cats and wear a Superman cape.
  • Strife315 said:
    Lol Sapphire.. but who didn't wear superhero stuff as a kid.. I mean I use to call myself one of the Thunder Cats and wear a Superman cape.

yes but did you wear Thunder Cats superman cape to school and did you go out in public in something that is considered underwear that I am wearing in that picture.... For you know that is a girls undershirt (stage 1 training bra) and underwear. Have you ever been seen in public in anything other than fully dressed...
  • So this is my first post and well, here is my Video Game Shame....

• dude.........i wish i had some pics but

i waited in line for the release of assassins creed
  • OK this isn't really video game related but its in my room. So I have a Murphy bed(it folds into the wall) and the bottom of it is a pepto bismol pink and when I put up my bed you can see it. I'll post up a pic sometime if you all think its possibly shameful enough to win!
  • My shame has come into existence yesterday... My bottle collection :shock:
    btw, more shameful, they were in my room for 1/2 year, when i stopped collecting :oops:

[spoiler:93722429e2]image
    image[/spoiler:93722429e2]

I threw them out already...

Also, shame on me, proof that i have no life, besides the fact that im a PC freak (but it was a fun lil project):

[spoiler:93722429e2]image
    "YOW NOOBTOOB"[/spoiler:93722429e2]
  • Here is my addition to the shame, possibly the worst game ever.

• I was gonna put my list of shame but the list was to big...
    I'll give you guys a few
    I sleep in a car bed
    I grow out my nails
    I suck at math, I'm getting F's (I'm Asian)
  • I had about a year and half worth of EGM & PSM(play station monthly, not to be confused with PMS) and finally decided to get rid of them but not before going through and clipping everything that I thought was cool or a hot chick and made a collage. I still have it hanging on my wall but I take it down when I know I'll have company.

Here is my shame :oops:
    [spoiler:a1720461ff]

slightly better pic

image[/spoiler:a1720461ff]
  • Here is my video submission of some of my shameful items. =]

I was going to post a picture of me when my mom dressed me as a woman for halloween when I was a kid...but I'll take that one to the grave. =D
  • The Limited Edition version of Idolm@ster.

:oops:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion