Tobin and Yuzo Que?
  • He you guys should tell us what games yer gonna play for the next week so we could mabey play them a little so we can get some good chat goin on on them, in the episode discussion, its to hard to get the game between wensday and the next week, cuase of gay blockbuster lol
  • Well generally we'll be playing the "new releases" games that we mention in the previous week's episode, so if you grab anything off that list and make a thread about it, we'll definitely be talking about those games during the next episode.

We have the same problem as you in that we mostly rent games so Blockbuster only gets them on Friday so that's why we record on Monday so we have the weekend to play 'em.

I've also created a "weekend gaming menu" thread where the big releases are listed so you can grab em, so search the forums for that.

Hope this helps..

Yw
  • ohhh, You guys should take a call during one of you episodes, from one of the NooB Army.
  • Call our voicemail number and leave a question and we'll answer it on the "air" :)

1-888-233-8480

Make sure you leave your name (first name only or handle) and where you're calling from if ya do..

Live calls won't be possible for a while yet due to all the technical issues involved..
  • awesome, Ill give it a try. Ill have to think of a sweet queston lol
  • If international calls weren't so expensive, I would've called up and screamed PENIS.
  • Sloth said:
    If international calls weren't so expensive, I would've called up and screamed PENIS.

Oh for those of you that are international listeners, you can also send us a question by MP3 via our [email]feedback@noobtoob.com[/email] email address.

Nice and easy..
  • Sloth said:
    If international calls weren't so expensive, I would've called up and screamed PENIS.

damn it now I want to call and scream penis :(
  • I don't think any of you will be able to scream "penis" at tobin better than dontmatter.
  • misere said:
    I don't think any of you will be able to scream "penis" at tobin better than dontmatter.

I have so much respect for dontmatter after hearing that.
  • Hah we actually got some calls from people this week, so we'll be putting them on the show.

It's not too late, Yuzo and I are recording Tuesday night, so if you have something funny or interesting to say, call up now!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week