Favorite UGC Meme
  • [center:4ac23afbca]Voting time has come!

That's right, friends...it is time to choose who you think best deserves to win the award for Favorite UGC Meme!

Voting ends at 12am CST/6am GMT January 8th. These threads will disappear at that time to insure that the results of the awards stay hidden.

After voting is completed, be sure to tune into the Live UGC Awards Show on January 10th at 4pm EST/9pm GMT to find out who won!

The following selections have been made by the UGC Awards Selection committee from the list of nominations. You get one vote! Choose wisely!

*BANG* Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

Although it's Samuel L. Jackson's line, Sunflower4000 gets the credit for using it against his co-hosts on the Modcast.

Muppet!

A term of endearment specifically given from Gameshark to his comrad Smokestorm.

Hey Guys!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!

Lazlo's famous greeting brought to popularity by his NoobToob and Modcast voicemails!

Mother-fucking Haven!

Holy shit, I just came just now. It's mother-fucking Haven! Lucien Lachance is all in that shit!

Hooray!

Another widely known greeting from our friend HP1703! Doesn't it just feel you with glee? Well...except for you HP1704. *hurr hurr hurr* That's a joke. NEXT!

Yob!

You. Order. Beer. Because you like the vaginer. NEXT!

Howdy, Howdy!

Yet ANOTHER famous greeting, this one from HP1703's cousin/roommate, HP1704.

[/center:4ac23afbca]
  • *BANG* oh i am sorry did i break your concentration?...
    That is a great line and it got my vote.
  • I concur with Doom above me!
    Pulp Fiction is a great movie by itself, but this quote only proves more memorable when used by our faithful noobtoob Modcast.
    The initial reaction is also, simply hilarious.

*BANG* "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"
    Jam: "Again?!? Jesus Christ!"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Most Popular This Week